How to take care of the acrylic bathtub: useful tips
How to take care of the bathtub renovated by liquid acrylic
1. After the renovation, you can use the bathtub the next day.
2. It is recommended to wash the bathtub after each use.
3. It is recommended to use a soft cloth or sponge for cleaning, and a cleaner for acrylic surfaces and bathtubs. Do not use abrasive, powder or acid based cleaners. Do not use solvent.
4. To get rid of the yellow plaque, use the cleaner for acrylic bathtubs or vinegar solution.
5. If you detect the defects on the surface of the bathtub, do not take measures to resolve the problem, but report it to the company.
6. Do not put metal objects (buckets, basins, pots etc.) in the bathtub. For these purposes, it is recommended to use a rubber mat.
7. Avoid the contact of the bathtub surface with cement and sand mixture, as well as tiles (during bathroom renovation, laying tiles).
8. Do not bathe large domestic animals in a renovated bathtub. For these purposes, it is recommended to use a rubber mat.
9. If you use a non-slippery rubber mat, put it in 7 days after renovating the bath. We recommend to take it out of the bath after use.
10. Avoid the contact of the surface of the bath with very hot objects (irons, electro forceps etc.)
11. Avoid the bumps and mechanical damage on the surface of the bathtub.
12. Liquid acrylic stands the water temperature up to 95° C. To avoid burns, it is recommended to fill the bath with water at a temperature no higher than 65° C.
13. If you have multi salting tap water, wipe the surface of the bathtub with a dry cloth in order to avoid the formation of lime scale.
14. Avoid the contact of the painted surface with aggressive environment, such as hair dye, solvents, peroxides, cleaners containing chlorine, alkalis and acids.
Recommendations for the bath care will help to prolong the life of the surface for up to 10-15 years.
Recommendations for the bath care apply to both renovated bathtubs and new iron, metal and acrylic bathtubs.