Bathtub Refinishing in Fort Lauderdale
It is sad to realize that over time, all items lose their attractive appearance. And your bath is not an exception. The most popular way out in this situation is to go in search of good cleaning products. But this is not the best solution …
Firstly, a really high-quality detergent will cost a lot of money. And where is the guarantee that you will not fall for a fake?
Secondly, you will have to buy this product over and over again and constantly spend time cleaning your bathroom or kitchen, because even the highest quality detergent will not provide a long-lasting effect.
The second most popular method of dealing with worn-out sink, kitchen cabinet, etc. is simply getting rid of them. But think, recycling an old bathtub and buying a new one will cost you a huge amount of money. You can save up to 70% of your spending if you call Miami Baths! We are ready to offer a quick and effective solution to your problems at affordable prices. We work at Fort Lauderdale and specialize in bathtub restoration, shower cabinet resurfacing, tile refinishing etc.
- After using our services, you will receive quality durable finishes that require minimal care.
- Our prices are affordable and transparent without hidden fees. You can get an estimate of your project for free right now.
- We use only high-quality materials
- Our specialists are professional and experienced
- We use the most effective methods
Still, thinking if your bathtub needs refinishing? Here are some points, why bathtub refinishing is worth it. Bathtub refinishing saves time and money. This is especially true if you are planning a complete bathroom renovation. In addition, bathtub refinishing keeps the old design, which often adds character to a bathroom. We guarantee a long lasting effect – up to 15 years. Your bathtub, walk-in shower or sink may not need to be repaired even longer if you care for it with a non-abrasive cleanser.
Have you already ordered our service in Fort Lauderdale? Then we will give you some tips on how to prepare the bathroom for the arrival of a specialist.
- Before the arrival of a specialist, it is recommended to remove all bathroom accessories (personal hygiene items, towels), in order to exclude the ingress of foreign objects on the surface of the bath during the solidification of the material.
- Check the taps for water drips (drips). The tap must not leak.
- You should move the washing machine away from the sides of the bath, if possible.
If you still have any questions or concerns about our services, feel free to call Miami Baths or get your free quote online!